Sunday, January 28, 2007

Super Bowl Trivia Answer

I've given you all a couple of days to consider it, but now it's time to reveal the answers to the Super Bowl trivia question I asked on Saturday.

No one guessed on my site, but I did send the question to a number of my friends by email, and my friends Adam and Dan got the answer completely right. Congrats to them both.

I did notice through Site Meter that a few people came on my site through Internet searches regarding that question. So, to all of you, here it is:

What five Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks went to the same four universities as four U.S. presidents? (Two of them went to the same college as one of the presidents.)

Roger Staubach and Jimmy Carter went to the Naval Academy;
Tom Brady and Gerald Ford went to Michigan;
John Elway and Jim Plunkett and Herbert Hoover went to Stanford;

Ben Roethlisberger and Benjamin Harrison went to Miami of Ohio.

Brady and Ford was the easiest one, while the two Bens was the toughest.
Anyway, it was a great question.

No comments: