Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Trivia Maven's New Logo

A few weeks ago when I was doing Trivia Night at Professor Thom's, a friend of my buddy Chris was in the bar that night, and unbeknown to me at the time, drew a picture of me. I saw it later and I was impressed with the nice job he did.

Chris took the drawing and put it on the trivia sheets that the contestants use on Trivia Night, and he made it look really professional. (BTW, that's a pen I'm holding in my hand. Originally I thought it was a cigarette.)

Today, he sent me an email of the drawing, and I was able to get a code for it, and it will now appear on my site. Right now it will be located below the clock and above the Google ads. (I'll decide a better place for it soon.)

Tonight is Trivia Night, as well as the third game of the World Series. Tonight's trivia will have three special categories: World Series trivia, movie quotes, and music lyrics, to go along with current events and general knowledge. I'm hoping to make movie quotes and music lyrics a regular feature for a while. We'll see how it goes.

6 comments:

Michael Leggett said...

How Professorial!

BklynSoxFan said...

Thanks, Mike!

MattySox said...

Kinda looks like the Church Lady...hehehe...good stuff Q...

Peter N said...

And that's your good side! Just kidd'n.....

Peter N said...

Wow, I just clicked on it....warn us! That brought it up two sizes larger!!!!

BklynSoxFan said...

Matty: So, who made you say that? Could it have been....SATAN????

Peter: Sorry I didn't give you all a heads up about the size of the original post....