Thursday, October 05, 2006

Kayreoke On YouTube




Today, my buddy Chris sent along the "Kayreoke" segment that appeared on NESN's Red Sox Rewind show. You'll see me doing play-by-play with my pal Eric, and I'm also interviewed later in the segment, which lasts about 2 1/2 minutes. I've added the piece to my blog's template, so you can see it at the top of my blog any time.

Chris makes an appearance, along with my other friends Jim, Rhonda and Ruth. The segment came out very well, but for some reason, no graphics came out on YouTube. No big deal though. (You have to be patient when downloading the video, as it will take a few minutes.)

Just hit the play button above, and turn up your speakers!

4 comments:

Christine E. said...

Hey Q:

I tried to listen..but I only got 15 seconds of it...:-( Is it me?

Can I have you autograph? ;-)

HED said...

Great clip!

BklynSoxFan said...

Try it again, Christine, as it should work.

Sorry, no autographs at this time. I'll send you a private message with my agent's number...LOL

Thanks so much, Hed!! Glad you liked it.

Michael Leggett said...

Joe & Tim are shaking as we speak.