Monday, February 22, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, everyone, it is my pleasure to say that Professor Thom's is back in business after a forced three-week hiatus today, and that means that Trivia Night will return after 23 days on Tuesday night. (Our last edition was the special Sunday night one we had on January 31.)

Nothing has changed since we went on "vacation." And tomorrow night, our Special Category will be the return of "Q Are You?" In that category, I will give you clues as to a current famous person and you have identify who I'm talking about.

The Q Train lightning round will be "All or Nothing Trivia." I will ask you 10 rather basic trivia questions, and you will need to get all 10 correct in order to win the five points. However, if you get one wrong, you get no points in total.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
What 1869 work by Leo Tolstoy is over 1400 pages?

We'll get rolling at 9 PM as is our usual time. I missed all of you over this forced exile, and I hope to see many of you at the New and Improved Professor Thom's on Tuesday night!

2 comments:

Rick said...

Perhaps the break was good. You will come back refreshed just like Metallica did after their break or like Michael Jordan after his first retirement.

BklynSoxFan said...

I'm set and ready to roll, Rick. The break can only have done me good!!