Saturday, February 20, 2010

A New and Improved BLOHARDS.com

My pals at The BLOHARDS have updated their fine site, and looks bigger and better.

As many of you know, I do five Red Sox trivia questions at the two BLOHARDS meetings every year, and I'm proud to be a part of it. The first BLOHARDS meeting of 2010 will be May 17th. (I'll have more info about that as the time gets closer.)

If you'd like to become a member of The BLOHARDS, just follow the above link and all the information is right there.

Bring on the 2010 season!

2 comments:

Peter N said...

I REALLY enjoyed the slideshow at the top of the website and have joined the mailing list. Thanks for the link, Mr. Q-man. I hope your weekend has been going great.

BklynSoxFan said...

Glad you did, Peter. The BLOHARDS are a great bunch and I'm proud to be associated with them. Hope you are enjoying the weekend, my friend...