Sunday, February 14, 2010

Trivia Night Postponed Again This Week

Well everyone, Trivia Night is once again off this week, due to the closing of Professor Thom's. The bar is scheduled to reopen after this forced hiatus on February 22nd, so we should have our next Trivia Night on Tuesday night, February 23rd.

The bar is also undergoing some renovations while it is closed, with new floors being put in.

Once again, I offer my apologies that we won't be having Trivia Night for the second straight week.

I have not been idle since Thom's shut down. We have some new categories on the horizon after we return.

I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to seeing many of you back a week from this Tuesday night.

1 comment:

Rick said...

“There is nothing like returning to a place that reminds unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.”
Quote by Nelson Mandela