Friday, February 05, 2010

Invited to Ft. Myers

God knows I wish I was heading to the Sunshine State right now, as there's snow about to blitz the Northeast. Thankfully we in New York will possibly be spared the blasting Washington, Philadelphia and South Jersey are getting. (How I hate that white stuff!)

The Truck leaves Fenway a week from today, and the players begin reporting in 13 days.

That should make all of you in the East feel a bit better now, right?

The Red Sox announced on Friday that 20 players have been invited to Spring Training, and two of them are big time prospects Casey Kelly and Lars Anderson. Here is the complete list:

Pitchers: Randor Bierd, Fernando Cabrera, Kris Johnson, Casey Kelly, Adam Mills, Edwin Moreno, Joe Nelson, Brian Shouse, Jorge Sosa, Kyle Weiland

Catchers: Luis Exposito and Gustavo Molina

Infielders/Outfielders: Lars Anderson, Yamaico Navarro, Angel Sanchez, Gil Velazquez, Zach Daeges, Ryan Kalish, Che-Hsuan Lin, Darnell McDonald

3 comments:

Rick said...

I was hoping Oil Can Boyd would be invited also.

Tex said...

I wish they'd invite me. I'd be willing to be the Mom who bakes cookies

BklynSoxFan said...

Bring back The Can!

You can bake cookies for me anytime, Tex!!