Monday, February 08, 2010

Trivia Is Officially Off This Week

I'm sad to report to all the Trivia Night regulars that due to the temporary closing of Professor Thom's, our Tuesday Night Trivia is officially canceled for this week.

The owners of Professor Thom's are working to get the bar back open as soon as possible, but it won't happen by this Tuesday night.

I have plenty of Trivia questions written and ready to go, and I was hoping that some way we get it in this week, but it simply won't happen. I hope you all understand. Our next scheduled Trivia Night is Tuesday, February 16th. I will keep you updated on the bar's progress in getting open, and we may possibly have Trivia that night.

The 30-day waiting period the bar is under will end officially on February 22, so we will definitely have Trivia Night back on Tuesday, February 23. Please come back here for more updates on next week.

2 comments:

Rick said...

"The waiting is the hardest part."

Thomas Petty

BklynSoxFan said...

"I shall return."
--General Douglas MacArthur