Ellsbury Returns To Fenway

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The New Logos

Here they are, courtesy of The Joy of Sox:

The "Circle Sox" is just slightly different than the one we are used to, as the "BOSTON" is just a little different, and the same coloring as the "RED SOX." Looks fine to me, and I like the "Hanging Sox" very much (on the sleeve of the road uniforms more than the alternate hat), and I wish the Red Sox would bring that logo back on the jackets they wear. I still own one of them.

Like this guy used to wear:

2 comments:

Evan said...

Hey, I just put you on my blogroll. Could you put my Sox site on yours? Fire Brand of the American League can be found at firebrandal.com. Thanks!!

The Omnipotent Q said...

Thanks so much, Evan, and I'll put up a link for you tonight. Thanks also for inviting me on the Yahoo group as well, which I also joined...