Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Trivia This Week

This week's Trivia Night will feature as the special category "December Holiday Trivia." It will be eight questions (seven plus one bonus) about the holidays of this time of year. (You all know which ones I mean so no sense elaborating, right?)

I know that a few of the regulars will not be on hand, as some are returning home for the holidays. But others told me they will be on hand, so I'm curious to see how big the crowd will be. We will get going at 9 PM, and the "Q Train" lightning round will be "True or False Trivia." This will also be the last "Q Train" for this year, as we'll take a break from that category next week, and it will return on January 6th.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
Most of the over 800 known Dead Sea Scrolls are written in what language?

I hope many of you can come out this Tuesday night, but to those who can't make it, I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, and hope to see you again after the holidays!

No comments: