Sunday, May 06, 2007

"Impossible To Forget" On DVD June 12

"Impossible To Forget: The Story of the 1967 Red Sox" will be released on DVD next month, on June 12. As many of you know, I was featured as one of the "talking heads" in the documentary, but I still haven't seen it yet, because of the NESN blackouts of the film outside of New England. I have heard so many good things about it, and hopefully I'll be getting my own personal copy soon.

The DVD is four hours long, and includes a lot of extras not seen in the original documentary, like a complete showing of the September 30, 1967 game between the Red Sox and Twins, which was the next-to-last game of the season. It also includes the original "Impossible Dream" documentary that was narrated by the legendary Red Sox announcer Ken Coleman.

Here's more info about it, courtesy of Hart Sharp Video:
http://www.hartsharpvideo.com/catalog/sports/IMPOSSIBLETOFORGET.php

No comments: