Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Four Days In October"

My buddy Red over at Surviving Grady put up a post about a film I didn't even know was coming out. It's called "Four Days In October" and it's about the most historic comeback in the history of MLB: Your Boston Red Sox coming from 0-3 down to win the 2004 American League pennant.

The film is part of ESPN's "30 For 30" sports films series, and it will air the first time on October 5th at 11PM on ESPN2. It will also air on October 7 at 11PM (ESPN Classic), October 11th at 7PM (ESPN2), November 7 at 9PM (ESPN Classic) and November 18th at 9PM (ESPN Classic).

Here is a sneak peek at the upcoming film. One of my favorite snippets is seeing that notorious front-runner and media clown Spike Lee say "I'm nervous" before Game 7. And I absolutely love the bug-eyed Yankee fan seeing the Choke completed at the very end of this clip. Classic.

Boy, I can't wait to see this. Thank you, Red.

Enjoy:

No comments: