Monday, August 30, 2010

If It's a Success, Why Stop Doing It?

Trivia Night this week will feature our monthly installment of "Q Are You?" trivia, where I give you clues as to the identity of seven current celebrities, and you have to tell me who I am talking about. (And no, Paris Hilton will NOT be one of them. I promise.) It has proven to be a good category in the past, and we will continue to use it every month.

The Q Train lightning round will be "True or False Trivia."

The Sneak Peek for this week is:
Wicket keeper is a position in what team sport?

The Red Sox have an important game in Baltimore at 7 PM, but that won't stop us from having a great Trivia Night, that begins just after 9 PM. We've been having some sizeable crowds lately, and I thank you so much for that. See you on Tuesday night!

No comments: