1. Who are the three members of the 500 home-run club who also pitched in the Major Leagues?
Babe Ruth (1914-21, ‘30, ‘33), Jimmie Foxx (1939, ‘45) and Ted Williams (1940).
2. Who is the player with the most career hits who never managed in the Major Leagues? Who is the pitcher with the most career victories who never managed in the majors?
Hank Aaron with 3,771 hits (Pete Rose and Ty Cobb both managed); Grover Alexander with 373 wins (Cy Young, Walter Johnson and Christy Mathewson all managed).
3. Who is the only player to get at least 250 hits for the American League’s Milwaukee Brewers and the National League’s Milwaukee Brewers?
Jeff Cirillo (472 and 528, respectively).
4. Who are the three men who defeated the Yankees in a postseason series as both a player and a manager?
Rogers Hornsby (1926 World Series as player/manager); Billy Southworth (1926 World Series as player and 1942 World Series as manager), and Mike Scioscia (1981 World Series as player and 2002 A.L.D.S. as manager)
5. Rickey Henderson, the new Hall of Famer, made postseason appearances with which five teams?
Oakland A’s (1981, 89-90, 92), Toronto Blue Jays (1993), San Diego Padres (1996), the Mets (1999) and Seattle Mariners (2000).
6. Name the five Hall of Fame pitchers whose Major League careers began after the advent of the Cy Young Award in 1956 but never received the post-season honor.
Rich Gossage, Juan Marichal, Phil Niekro, Nolan Ryan and Don Sutton.
7. Which three Major League pitchers later served in the United States Congress?
John K. Tener, Vinegar Bend Mizell and Jim Bunning.
8. Which four players won a batting title in a season in which they played for more than one team?
Nap Lajoie (1902 Athletics and Bronchos); Dale Alexander (1932 Tigers and Red Sox); Harry Walker (1947 Cardinals and Phillies); Willie McGee (1990 Cardinals and A’s).
9. Which player hit a home run in all three games of the 1969 N.L.C.S., the only Championship Series games in which he played?
10. Who took the cut-off throw from Willie Mays after “The Catch” in Game 1 of the 1954 World Series?
Davey Williams (second base).
11. Name the last team to win Game 7 of the World Series on the road.
1979 Pittsburgh Pirates (at Baltimore).
12. Which three future Hall of Famers finished within seven-ten-thousandths (.0007) of each other atop the 1931 National League batting leaders?Chick Hafey (.3489), Bill Terry (.3486), Jim Bottomley (.3482).
There are also some good fan trivia questions in the link, so check it out. Personally, I got six of the twelve correct. Not bad.