Monday, July 27, 2009

High Brow Trivia on Tuesday

I know I'll probably get some moans and groans over this from a few of the Trivia Night regulars, but our Special Category on Tuesday night will be "Shakespeare Trivia." We will have seven questions about the life and works of the immortal Bard of Avon. And for those of you who are lost on the subject, you'll have a fighting chance because the questions will be of the multiple choice variety.

The Q Train lightning round will be "True or False Trivia."

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
What beer was advertised in the famous "Whassup?" TV ad campaign of 1999?

We should get going right around 9 PM, and there will be a Red Sox-A's game on as well. Hope to see many of you on Tuesday night.

4 comments:

Michael Leggett said...

Bernazard canned by Mets in 330PM Press conference on WFAN

Unknown said...

I love that there's a Shakespeare category! i will not be one of those disappointed regulars.

BklynSoxFan said...

I'm glad to hear that, Melinda. I'm curious the reaction I get when I announce it tonight. See you then.

Matt said...

Forsooth, I groaneth, but purely in jest.