Friday, January 16, 2009

The New Computer's Here! I'm Somebody Again!

At 2 PM this afternoon, a man from FedEx rang my doorbell and presented me with a brand new computer, which I had just purchased nine days ago online from Dell.

It had been 22 days since my old computer finally gave out, and on Christmas night. For about two weeks I had been searching for a good deal online and in stores, and finally I found a really good one from Dell. I purchased a Dell Inspiron 530, along with a beautiful 19" monitor, all for just over $500.

It took me about an hour to set everything up, but now we are up and rolling. It had been three weeks of getting email at Professor Thom's and an Internet cafe not far from my house. But now I can finally add songs to my iPod and check email more than once a day again.

3 comments:

Steel36 said...

ah yes, the Media Empire has its hub again!!

It shall help to continue the fight against the evil intergalactic Yankee empire!

That damn Dell needs a name

BklynSoxFan said...

Thanks for your support, Steel. Together we shall defeat those darned evil Yankees!!

Michael Leggett said...

Nice Deal!

Whatever happened to the HP Computer?

Oh, Well, NICE to have you back in operation;

F--- The Highlanders(Yankees)!