Monday, January 05, 2009

The First Trivia Night in 2009

On Tuesday night we will have our first Trivia Night of 2009. And to kick off the new year, we will have a new category for the Q Train lightning round: "Which Came First Trivia." I will give you two events, and you will have to tell me which happened first. Sounds simple enough, and we'll see how it goes.

The special category will be "The Year in Music History Trivia." I will give you a famous event that happened in music history and you will tell me what year it occurred in.

We should get going around the usual time of 9 PM. The Sneak Peek question for this week is:

What is the medical term for the procedure known as a "nose job?"

We had some tremendous crowds for Trivia over the holidays, and I hope many of you can make it to Professor Thom's on Tuesday night.

No comments: