Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Red Sox at the White House

The Red Sox were honored at the White House by President Bush on Wednesday for their second championship in four years. I loved these two photos: "My fellow Americans, I have seized power in a bloodless coup today. You can now call me President Kick Ass of the F**k Yeah Brigade!"

"I knew if I delivered all of you in Red Sox Nation another championship, you'd make me president! And I'm the president, not Beckett. Because I've got the seal!!"


More photos of the Red Sox meeting with President Bush, courtesy of the Boston Globe:

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/gallery/02_27_08_white_house_visit/

2 comments:

Suldog said...

I don't know who wrote Bush's material - or if maybe he wrote it himself, since he is a baseball kind of guy - but it was fairly funny stuff.

BklynSoxFan said...

That quote he said about Manny, "I guess his grandmother died again," was very funny...