Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Computer Problems

To my many fans in cyberspace: I'll be posting sporadically for the forseeable future, as I've run into a problem with my home PC. I don't know how long it will be down, but hopefully it will be up and running again soon. I'll will try to post from the odd Internet cafe over the next few days.

I was writing the trivia questions yesterday when my computer went out. Trivia was another success last night, as a certain "curse" was finally broken!

I won't be able to post last night's questions and answers today, but I hope to in the next day or so.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been a Mac User for over 2 1/2 years without any complaints:

My brother tried XP for last 6 months & he wishes it on no home or enterprise user;

He's a 20+ year Mac user;

There are refurbed Macs out there, which work better than NEW Windows machines;

Even MS Office is more Industrial stength on Mac OS X, as well as more fun, but I use Open Source which is even better & free.