Monday, December 13, 2010

Something Odd About The Q Train This Week

This Tuesday night, the Special Category for Trivia Night will be "Q-Tip Trivia," the category we do every month where I will give you seven general knowledge questions with multiple choice answers, but with this category one, two, three, four or none of the answers could be correct. You get a point for each correct choice you make, but any wrong answers will nullify the question. (Hope you got that, but I will explain the category more fully, like I do every time we do it, on Tuesday night.)

The Q Train lightning round will be "Odd Numbered Trivia," with all ten answers to the questions being a number between 1 and 50. (I honestly have no idea who the band that is featured here is. It just happened to pop up in a web search and it looked cool, so I used it. Hope they don't mind.)

The Sneak Peek question for this Tuesday is:
How many states comprise the section known as New England?

We get going at about 9 PM, so I hope many of you will come out and join us on Tuesday night. Should be tons of fun!

No comments: