Friday, December 24, 2010

May All Of You Have a Blessed Christmas

I want to wish all of my readers out there across the world a very Merry Christmas. This is always my favorite time of year, as I have many wonderful memories of Christmases past. I'll be seeing many of my family members over the next few days and I hope all of you enjoy this wonderful holiday with your family and friends.

I hope Santa is good to all of you.

I leave you with three popular clips of the season. Two of them have brought hundreds of folks from around the world to my site.

The first is from Irish actor Frank Kelly (who played Father Jack Hackett on the classic comedy "Father Ted"), doing a humorous take off of "The 12 Days of Christmas." I put this clip on my blog a few years ago (courtesy of my dear friend Tracy from England) and I get people from all over the English-speaking world (especially from Australia and New Zealand) who find it here. Enjoy:



The second is a Canadian version of the same "12 Days of Christmas", done by the great Bob and Doug McKenzie of "SCTV" fame. This never ceases to crack me up, and is another one of the most popular posts I have ever put up here. Take it away, boys:



And here's another one of my personal favorites, and I have posted it here before during Christmas. It is from "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and it is the famous clip of Linus telling Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang exactly what Christmas is all about. It should be required viewing for all:



May all of you have peace and happiness this Christmas.

And Go Red Sox.

2 comments:

Tex said...

Joyeux Noel to you and yours!!!!!

BklynSoxFan said...

And a very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Tex!