Monday, March 01, 2010

Oscar Trivia on Tuesday

On Tuesday night, we will be having as our Special Category, "Oscar Trivia." No, it won't be about my favorite sportswriter, Oscar Madison (pictured). It will actually be 7 questions about the Academy Awards, and they will be multiple choice. (We should have an "Odd Couple" trivia round one night.) The last question will be a multi-point question.

And in the spirit of the Oscars, the Q Train lightning round will be "Audio Movies Trivia." We will play snipets of ten songs, and you will tell us what movie they were featured in.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
What state did Al Gore represent in the US Senate?

We had a great turnout last week on the return of Trivia Night last Tuesday, and I hope to see many of you again this Tuesday. We get going at 9 PM, so I'll see you then.

2 comments:

Rick said...

I was just walking by the apt complex the Odd Couples residence at 1049 Park Avenue - Doorman says about once a week someone drops by and mentions it. (I do realize some video shows them leaving housing that is probably Central Park West)

Just a great show. Loved Murray

BklynSoxFan said...

Both addresses were mentioned on the show, but that doesn't matter. I definitely agree with you, Rick. It was an all-time great.

I, too, loved Murray, aka "Nosenstein"