Monday, July 07, 2008

TV Characters Quiz on Tuesday

A couple of weeks ago, we had a category of "Movie Characters Trivia" and many of the Trivia Night players seemed to like that. So, this Tuesday we will have a category of "TV Characters Trivia." I will give you the name of a famous TV character, and you will tell me what TV show he or she appeared on.

We will also have the regular four categories as well, and "True or False Trivia" will return as "The Q Train."

This week's Sneak Peek question is:
"In the 1997 film 'As Good as it Gets,' what is the profession of Jack Nicholson's character?"

We should get going at the regular time of 9 PM. We continue to have large crowds for Trivia Night, and I thank you all for that so much. Hope to see many of you on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Peter N said...

One of these days, I'm going to show up on a Tuesday night...if only to meet you and the famous bar. Peter

BklynSoxFan said...

Come on in one night, Peter. I'd love to meet you and I'm sure you'd have a great time!