Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Guess What I Got in Today's Mail?

"Thank you for your interest in being a contestant on 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire.' You have not been selected to be a potential contestant. We appreciate your continued interest in the show and thank you for taking the time to audition with us."

In secret I took the test for "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" for a third time back on July 2, and passed for the second time in three tries. (It was the exact same test I took back in June when I did not pass, just the questions were in a different order.) I only told a few close friends, and didn't say a word about it here on my site. Today I received the above rejection card in the mail again from them that I got back in May.

I guess I didn't pass the interview again, even though I took a totally different path from the interview from May. The third time wasn't a charm.

I'm done trying to get on this show. Apparently, I'm not good enough to be a contestant.

Screw them.

3 comments:

Michael Leggett said...

They want people who can't spell what they say(Yankees Fans)

Suldog said...

Apparently, you're TOO GOOD to be a contestant.

You know my story, Q. I'm not dumb and you're not dumb. Neither one of us is a matinee idol, but neither one of us looks or dresses like a Sterno bum, either. And we both can articulate our thoughts in a reasonable fashion, verbally and literally.

Apparently, you're TOO GOOD to be a contestant.

BklynSoxFan said...

I appreciate the kind words, Suldog. I guess smart guys like us need better challenges...