Friday, July 13, 2007

Another Bridge Picture

I haven't done it in a while, so I thought I'd post another picture of me taken at the Brooklyn Bridge last April. It was for an article that was coming out in a magazine about Red Sox fans in New York. (It hasn't come out yet, and I guess I better look into that!)

This one is obviously me standing along the Brooklyn shoreline, with the world-famous and best-loved bridge as a backdrop. (Unfortunately, the photo doesn't fit entirely into the layout here. Nothing much I can do about that.)

A lot of really nice shots of me came out in that shoot. I took photos with a professional photographer who took pics of me with the bridge in the background, the skyline in the back, as well as a few on the bridge itself. It was a pleasure to be a part of it, and I'll post a few more in the near future.

No comments: