Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"Impossible To Forget" on NESN Friday

New England Sports Network will be broadcasting for the first time the special about the 1967 Impossible Dream Red Sox team on Friday night at 8:30 PM, which is called "Impossible To Forget: Summer of '67". I'll be watching over at Professor Thom's that night, as I make an appearance in the documentary. I was interviewed about the team back in February at the bar, and I got the word from the filmmaker not long ago I will indeed be a part it.

The film will also be repeated Saturday afternoon on NESN following the Red Sox-Phillies exhibition game, around 4 PM.

Here's the link from the original story about the documentary and the 1967 team from NESN's web site. (The time was changed from 9 to 8:30 PM not long ago).

http://www.boston.com/sports/nesn/aboutus/news/02_13_07/

3 comments:

Suldog said...

Excellent! I will be watching!

BklynSoxFan said...

And our buddy Chris of Professor Thom's also makes an appearance as well. Hope you like it Suldog, and drop me a line to let me what you think of it.

Michael Leggett said...

40 Years Since "The Impossible Dream":

60 Years since Jackie Robinson broke the Color Line in MLB;

30 Years since the 1st Tom Seaver Trade;

40 Years since Tom Seaver's 1st Season & Rookie of the Year in the NL;

50 Years since the Last Season of the Brooklyn Dodgers & NY Giants;

All of These Amazing Anniversaries are coming together at once.