Saturday, December 02, 2006

Yes, I Do Get Hate Mail

On Friday night I got an angry one-line email from what I believe was from some angry St. Louis Cardinals fan about what I wrote earlier in the day about Albert Pujols and his whining act about not winning the NL MVP in 2006. He (or she) referred to me as an "EC (East Coast) based jerk." It was an anonymous email from somebody who didn't have the guts to sign their name to it.

This was actually only the second piece of "hate" mail I have gotten from someone about something I've written on The Mighty Quinn Media Machine in nearly nine months. A few months ago, I received another one-lined anonymous email from someone (and I suspect I know who it was) who called me "a loser."

Whatever.

Both emails are why when God invented the computer, He made certain to include the delete button.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some people like asshat players:

Pujols is Quite Humble. Then again, so is Barry Bonds(Bwahahahahaha);

& in St Louis, they don't have much to do, as Nightlife is shot to hell with all that crime.