Sunday, April 24, 2011

Another Monday Night of Trivia

I want to wish you all the blessings of this Easter Sunday, and I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you all.

We're having another Monday night edition of Trivia this week, due to the Bruins NHL Game 6 playoff game on Tuesday night (and a possible Game 5 in the Celtics-Knicks series, if the New Yorkers win tonight). We had a large number of Bruins fans in last Monday, so it figures more will be in this Tuesday.

And thankfully, there will be no Boston playoff games tomorrow night, and even the Red Sox are off on Monday, so we should start at the normal time of 9 PM with no interruptions.

The Special Category on Monday will be "1990s Albums." I will give you the titles of seven albums from that decade, and you will tell me the artist who recorded it, and the exact year it came out. So each one will be worth two points. (The album I have featured here was from a '90s band called Kicks. Don't know who they were but I like that cover, so I used it.)

The Q Train lightning round will be "True or False Trivia."

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"The Battle of Verdun was fought during what war?"

It was nice to see so many regulars last Monday night, and I appreciate all of you who rearrange your schedule to come in. I hope to see many of you on Monday night.

No comments: