Monday, April 04, 2011

America's Grand Old Game Featured This Week

This Tuesday night, we will feature as our Special Category, "Baseball Trivia," seven questions about America's Pastime in honor of the start of the 2011 season this past weekend. And for those of you not big baseball fans, the questions will all be multiple choice.

The Q Train lightning round will be "Who's Older Trivia." I will give you two current celebrities (many of whom are connected in some way) and you will tell me which one is the older of the two.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"What legendary rock band featured Jerry Garcia and Bob Weir as members?"

We will get going at 9 PM on Tuesday night. I will have two special friends of mine from England, who are on vacation here in New York, with me as my assistants this week, and I hope you will make them feel at home at Thom's on Tuesday. There will also be the first Red Sox game of 2011 on the screens as well, but we should get going at the regular time. I hope to see many of you tomorrow night.

No comments: