Thursday, February 24, 2011

Matt & Ben Want To Swap Unis To Swap Wives

I heard about this film a while back. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, Academy Award winners who've never been confused with being Yankee fans, are attempting to make a film about the infamous wife swap that Yankee pitchers Mike Kekich and Fritz Peterson did that made big news back in 1972.

The New York Post reported today that Damon and Affleck are currently in the middle of another rewrite, and that former Yankees of the early 1970s aren't cooperating with the project. No big surprise there.

I am curious about this film, as I remember this weird episode and I'm wondering what kind of film this will turn out to be.

And of course, I'd love to see what Damon and Affleck look like in Yankee uniforms. Probably beyond surreal.

No comments: