Pitchers & Catchers Report to Ft. Myers

Monday, February 07, 2011

Any Excuse To Play Music On Trivia Night

This Tuesday night's Special Category for Trivia Night will be the February edition of "Q Are You?" where I give all of you clues to the identity of a current celebrity and you have to tell me just who I'm talking about.

The Q Train lightning round will be "In Q's iPod: Grammy Winners Trivia," as the Grammy Awards will be held this coming Sunday night. (Not that I'll be watching or anything. But it's a good excuse to have our audio round this week.) It will be snippets of ten songs that have won either Song of the Year or Record of the Year. I will ask you for both artist and song title, so the category will be worth 20 points instead of just 10.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
What is considered to be the longest river in the world?

We get going at 9 PM on Tuesday night. Yes, we are having some more rotten weather on Tuesday, but I've heard nothing about snow accumulating. So I hope you can make it out and enjoy all the fun on Tuesday night.

No comments: