Saturday, November 10, 2007

World Series DVD Coming Out November 27

The Official 2007 MLB World Series Film will be released on November 27. I'm sure like the 2004 DVD (pictured), it will fly off the shelves.

This time it will be narrated by noted Red Sox fan Matt Damon. Last time it was done by Denis Leary, who I thought did a nice job with it.

I would take a wild guess that I won't be in this DVD, as I was in the 2004 film, as the Red Sox were about to win the World Series. A group of friends of mine and myself were shown celebrating as the win took place. I don't remember seeing any MLB camera crews in Professor Thom's during the postseason, but who knows...

Here's more info about it, courtesy of MLB.com:

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20071109&content_id=2297512&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

4 comments:

Michael Leggett said...

Most-Likely, they were @ that Pink Hatted, Pretender To The Throne, Food Poisoning From Canned Chili, Home To The Weasals Such as Sertell, Kazmerczyk, Tabachka, Betrayers Of Mc Guire, Pretend Red Sox Bar, "The Riviera Cafe', & Sports Bar", Home of The Roger Clemens Red Sox Portrait:

Then Again, that "Tourist Rat Trap", is as AUTHENTIC as Joe Buck & Tim Mc Carver(NOT);

I've warned Red Sox Fans @ Fenway Park, to stay out of "The Riviblabla", as another version of "The Toilet";

We're better as stars of our Bombo Films Documentaries-Screw FOX

KAYLEE said...

I AM NOT FEELING THAT GREAT! THATS WHY I HAVENT BEEN BLOGGING MUCH! WILL GET BACK TO IT SOON! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN????? I SO WANT THAT DVD!

Michael Leggett said...

Kaylee? Many Blessings to you, this morning, In Nomini Patris, et Filli, et Spiritu Sanctis, Amen. Be Well.

BklynSoxFan said...

I hope you feel better, Kaylee. I'm doing OK. Sorry we haven't seen you online in a while. Hang in there, as we're all pulling for you. Thanks for dropping by...