Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving To You All

I want to wish all of you who read The Mighty Quinn Media Machine a very Happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day. I will be celebrating the day with my family in Brooklyn.

For me, it's a day for turkey, football, "Alice's Restaurant" by Arlo Guthrie (at noon on WAXQ here in NYC), The WPIX Odd Couple marathon (starting at 11 AM), but most importantly, a day to give thanks for all the blessings I have in this life. I am a very lucky guy, and this day just reinforces that fact.

And another special thing on this Thanksgiving Day is "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving," which is on ABC tonight at 8 PM. And one of the best parts of it is when Linus says the Thanksgiving prayer. Here it is:



Blessings to all of you on this special day, especially those far from their families, serving our great country.

No comments: