Monday, June 28, 2010

Q Are You? Returns On Tuesday

The Special Category for our Trivia Night on Tuesday will be the June installment of "Q Are You?" trivia. That, of course, is where I give you clues to a current celebrity and you have to tell me who I am talking about.

The Q Train lightning round is "Oscar Winners' Films Trivia." I will give the names of 10 Oscar winning actors and actresses, and you have to tell me what film they won their golden statuette for. They will be of the recent vintage, most over the last 20 years or so, and they will be those actors who have one just one time.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
What country in South America contains most of the Amazon rain forest?

We'll get going at just about 9 PM. The Red Sox have a big game with the rival Tampa Bay Rays, but it will be on in the background as we get going with our Trivia Night. See you on Tuesday.

No comments: