Monday, February 16, 2009

Oscar Trivia on Tuesday

This coming Tuesday night, we will have another round of Oscar Trivia. No, not that Oscar (pictured), but "Academy Awards Trivia" will be the special category. (You never know. One day I may have a round of Odd Couple Trivia, as I've always been a huge fan of the classic show.) It will seven questions about the awards, with a couple of questions that will have extra points.

We will also be having a special "Q Train" also in honor of this Sunday's awards: "5 or More Academy Awards Trivia." I will give you the names of 10 Oscar-winning films and you will tell me whether the film won five or more Oscars. It will be simple yes or no answers to it.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
What term is used in golf for shooting a 3 on a par-5 hole?

We should get going at or around the usual time of 9 PM, so I hope many of you out there can join for Trivia Night.

No comments: