Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Special Wednesday Trivia Night Tomorrow


Trivia Night at The Caledonia Scottish Pub will be taking place on Wednesday this week, August 20th at 8 PM. It is just for this week, as I am not available tonight. We will return to our usual day and time next Tuesday night, August 26th, at 8 PM.

This week our Special Category will be "Pop Music Trivia," as I will ask seven questions concerning the world of popular music, mostly within the last generation or so. The Q Train lightning round will be "Name the Century Trivia" (which we postponed from last week). I will give you ten famous events from the last few centuries and you have to tell me which century it occurred in. I will give you a bonus point if you can tell me the exact year it happened in.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"What was the name of King Arthur's legendary sword?"

We get started at 8 PM on Wednesday night. The Caledonia is located at 1609 Second Avenue, between E. 83rd and 84th Streets. I appreciate all of you who are able to adjust your schedules and come out on Wednesday night. This is just a one time only shift and we go back to Tuesdays next week. I look forward to seeing many of you tomorrow night!

No comments: