Pitchers & Catchers Report to Ft. Myers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Wrapping Up 2011 On Tuesday Night

We will have our final night of Trivia for 2011 this Tuesday night at Professor Thom's at 9 PM with the Special Category of "2011 Trivia," seven questions about the year just coming to a close. The Q Train lightning round will be "Name The Month Trivia." I will give you ten events that occurred in 2011, and you have to tell me the month of the year it occurred in. Every event will be a different month of the year.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"Stars die when they run out of what element?"

We will get going shortly after 9 PM tomorrow. I hope to see many of you then, but if I don't, I want to wish you a very Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you for more great Trivia in 2012!

No comments: