Tuesday, December 06, 2011

My Thanks To Josie Wood's

It is with regret that I announce that Wednesday Night Trivia at Josie Wood's pub will no longer be happening. The bar manager and I mutually decided to suspend it, as we were not getting the crowds we had hoped for. We gave it six months, and I'm sorry it just didn't work out.

I thank everyone at Josie Wood's for the opportunity. Martin and his staff run a very good bar, and I was treated very well there. I encourage all of you to go there, at Waverly Place and Mercer Street.

Tuesday Night Trivia at Professor Thom's continues to bring in the big crowds, and I encourage all of you to come tonight, and every Tuesday. (However, we will doing Trivia next week on Monday, December 12th at 8:30 PM, due to party at Thom's on Tuesday. We go back to our normal Tuesday nights on December 20th at 9 PM.)

No comments: