Monday, March 23, 2009

Two Grand

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have now been writing The Mighty Quinn Media Machine for three years and ten days, and this is now my 2,000th post. It continues to be a real blast to write here, and I thank all of you who make this a daily stop to check on what I am currently babbling on about.

I wasn't planning on anything special for number 2000, so since this is a Monday, and Trivia Night is tomorrow night, it's time to let you know what's up for Tuesday.

The special category will be "Music Trivia By the Numbers." It will be seven questions about music trivia, and every answer will include a number of some sort. It won't be any special number.

The Q Train lightning round will be "True or False Trivia."

The Sneak Peek question for Tuesday is:

What is the third longest river in the world, after the Nile and Amazon?

We will get going at 9 PM on Tuesday, and it will be nice to be back on our regularly scheduled night. I hope many of you can come out for it.

4 comments:

Jere said...

Congrats on P2K!

BklynSoxFan said...

Thanks so much, Jere!!

Michael Leggett said...

2K:

Welcome, Q, to The Club

BklynSoxFan said...

Thank you, Michael...