Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Trivia Down Through The Decades This Week

Trivia Night returns to Professor Thom's this Wednesday night at 8:30 PM with "Name The Decade Trivia" as the Special Category. I will give you seven events down through history (since the start of the 20th century, that is), and you have to tell me which decade it occurred in (like the 1950s for example). The questions will encompass such subjects as history, sports, music and other pop culture examples.

The Q Train lightning round will be "US Historic Places Trivia." I will give you the names of ten famous places in America and you have to tell me which state you would find it in.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"How many chess pieces in total are there for each player in a standard game of chess?"

We've had some huge crowds in the two weeks I have returned to Professor Thom's, so come out as early as you can on Wednesday night! See you then.

No comments: