Thursday, February 16, 2017

Back In The Trivia Saddle Again

Hello all Trivia players! Yours Truly is back to hosting Trivia again, and I'm back where it all started for me, Professor Thom's. Yes, the "divorce" is officially over, and I will be hosting Trivia every Wednesday night at 8:30 PM.

I last hosted Trivia there over four years ago, and we actually had our first Trivia Night last night, and we had a terrific turnout of 16 teams, and even a few old friends turned out to wish me well.

I'm doing the same format I've always done. Five categories featuring Current Events, General Knowledge and IQ Trivia, along with the two special categories. We'll be giving away a $50 gift card to the winners, $20 to second place and a pitcher of beer to third place. And we will award a pitcher of beer to the best team name.

Last night seemed like I never left. I appreciate all the good wishes I've gotten so far.

Every Tuesday morning, I'll be posting the Sneak Peek question along with the two special categories. And on Thursdays, I'll post the previous night Trivia Q&A.

Professor Thom's is located at 219 2nd Avenue, between East 13th and 14th Streets. I look forward to seeing many of you on a future Wednesday!

No comments: