Friday, November 08, 2013

Thank You, Mad Hatter

It is with regret that I have to announce that Tuesday Night Trivia at The Mad Hatter is officially over.

Unfortunately, we were unable to gain a consistent crowd at the bar, and it was mutually decided tonight that after 9 months, Trivia Night would end with this past Tuesday night's edition.

I want to thank Michael and his terrific staff at The Mad Hatter for all their hospitality and giving us a chance to do our Trivia there. I was treated with nothing but respect, and he runs a fine establishment.

As of now, we have no place to do Trivia at the present time. I will be looking into a new home for Trivia, and I hope to have a new location soon. There is a possibility that we may wait until after the holidays are over to settle into a new location. If anyone has any suggestions on places looking for a Trivia Night, please feel free to email me at: jbq1462@hotmail.com.

My thanks to all of you who have been so loyal to me over the years, and I hope to have some good news soon.

No comments: