Friday, February 08, 2013

Trivia Night Has A New Venue

Exciting news for all my Trivia regulars, as we have new place to do Trivia Night!

We are moving to The Mad Hatter, which is a pub on 3rd Avenue, between E. 26th and 27th Streets in Manhattan. I am really excited for this new chapter in the history of my Trivia Night.

Trivia Night will be held every Tuesday night, but at a better start time: 8 PM.

We will debut the new Trivia Night this coming Tuesday night, February 12th. It will be at 8 PM permanently, and I can assure you, we will NOT be starting late because of the whims of a single bartender. I am also so pleased that we won't be missing a beat and starting right away.

Let me assure all of you that many of the things that you have come to enjoy about Trivia Night will stay the same. We will still have five categories, Current Events, IQ Trivia and General Knowledge, along with the two rotating categories. I will still be posting the Sneak Peek question on the blog every Monday, along with putting it up on Facebook the previous weekend.

Everything will be pretty much the same, except a new and better place to enjoy the night!

The Mad Hatter is a nice bar with plenty of tables that does not put emphasis on sports, so with rare exceptions, Tuesday night at 8 PM should be set in stone. There are TVs, so if you do want to watch a game, you can. The exact location is: 360 3rd Avenue, with the phone number 212-696-2122.

Once again, I want to thank each and every one of you who sent me some very heartfelt messages after the Thom's gig ended on Wednesday night. I am so touched by your loyalty and devotion to my Trivia Night, and I am really excited to get this new venture off the ground. The weather is not going to be good this weekend, but I do hope many of you can make it to The Mad Hatter on Tuesday night, as in the words of the legendary TV series "The Jeffersons", we move on up to the East Side!

No comments: