Monday, February 18, 2013

Let's See How Much You Know About Oscar

The second edition of Tuesday Night Trivia at The Mad Hatter (at 26th Street and 3rd Avenue) tomorrow night will feature "Oscar Trivia," seven questions about the upcoming Academy Awards and its history. (Those of you who have known me for years know that every year we do "Oscar Trivia" before the awards are handed out, and I put up a picture of Oscar Madison on the blog. I promise you, one of these days I'll do an "Odd Couple" round!)

The Q Train lightning round will be "Over or Under 50 Trivia." I will give you the names of ten current celebrities, and you have to tell me if they are over or under the age of 50.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"The Canadian city Edmonton is located in what province?"

We get rolling at 8 PM. Michael, the owner of The Mad Hatter, asked to pass along a request to all of you. If you are coming with a group and will need a table, please do call the bar on Tuesday ahead of time and request it, with your name and the number of folks in your party. The bar wants to get an idea of how many tables will be taken by the Trivia regulars. I appreciate that very much, and The Mad Hatter's phone number is: 212-696-2122. The good folks at the bar were impressed with the great turnout for the opener last week, and I again thank you for making it really special last Tuesday. Let's keep the momentum going tomorrow night. I hope to see many of you then!

No comments: