Monday, November 06, 2017

Vote For Trivia Tomorrow

Trivia will be happening this coming Tuesday night, November 7th at 8:30 PM at Professor Thom's, with "Election Trivia" as the Special Category, in honor of Tuesday being Election Day. (Hope you didn't forget, and remember to vote!) It will be seven questions about elections of the presidential variety, even though that office isn't up for grabs this week. The Q Train lightning round will be "True or False Trivia," as I'll give you ten statements and you have to tell me if I'm telling the truth or lying through my teeth.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"The rover called Sojourner explored what planet in 1997?"

We get going at 8:30 on Tuesday night, and I hope many of you can come out to what should be a great night of Trivia then!

No comments: