Friday, December 12, 2014

My Q&A With Stadium Journey

I had the pleasure to be interviewed recently by Jon Hart, who is part of a great web site called "Stadium Journey," which reviews ballparks from the US and all over the world.

Jon is also the author of a terrific book he recently wrote called "Man Versus Ball: One Ordinary Guy and His Extraordinary Sports Adventures," which I reviewed here earlier this year. In it, Jon did everything in sports from playing semi-pro football to working as a vendor at Yankee and Shea Stadiums.

In the interview, I talked about my Red Sox fandom here in New York, my love of Trivia, my background acting career and my ill-fated appearance on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire."

You can check it out here. My thanks to Jon and everyone over at Stadium Journey for a great Q&A!

No comments: