Saturday, February 08, 2014

A Happy & Blessed Truck Day To You All

Spring is on the way. Today is Truck Day!

The Truck left Fenway Park today with tons of equipment on its journey down south to Fort Myers, signalling that the 2014 season is just around the corner. It can't come soon enough.

My buddy Ennis took in all the festivities from Fenway, and posted this pic of the Truck. I'm sure he won't mind if I share it with you.

Like all of you, I am bloody tired of this winter. I can't wait to hear "Defending World Series Champion Red Sox" said over and over again in 2014.

And you probably heard that the "Man Without a Country" Alex Rodriguez dropped his foolish lawsuit against MLB and the players union yesterday. It's too late for this guy anyway. He was all talk and no action. I still believe he has played his last MLB game. Mike Vaccaro of the New York Post has an excellent take on Slappy and his silly nonsense.

No comments: