Wednesday, January 04, 2012

18,262


OK, time for a Trivia question.

This post is entitled "18,262" for what reason?
a. It is the number of times ABC and ESPN called The Rose Bowl "The Grandaddy of Them All" on Monday;
b. The actual number of people who voted in the Iowa caucus on Tuesday;
c. The highest attendance the Mets will get at any game in 2012;
d. The total number of days I have walked this earth.

Pat yourself on the back if you said "d." (Sorry there's no prize involved.)

18, 262 days adds up to exactly 50 years. Yes, as of 2:41 AM this morning, I have been a member of the human race exactly half a century. That adds up to:

600 months.
2,608 weeks (and 6 days).
438,288 hours.
26,297,280 minutes.
1,577,836,800 seconds.

Boy, that's a long time.

And I'm grateful to each and everyone of you who have been a part of my life.

3 comments:

Adam Kenny said...

Happy Belated Birthday Q! 50 years. Well done. Here's to the next half-century...

BklynSoxFan said...

Thank you, Adam. Hopefully another half-century awaits me...

Michael Leggett said...

I congratulate You on The Big 50.
On Mets Attendance, I feel that you just may be Quite Accurate.
M