Monday, June 17, 2013

Sports Films Featured This Week


Tuesday Night Trivia at The Mad Hatter this week will feature "Sports Movies Trivia," seven questions about films that featured some type of sports in it. (Sorry, there will be NO chess questions.)

The Q Train lightning round will be "Country Nicknames Trivia." I will give you the popular nicknames of ten countries, and you have to tell me which nation I'm talking about.

The Sneak Peek question for this week is:
"The city of Honolulu is located on which of the Hawaiian islands?"

We'll get going at 8 PM on Tuesday night.

I really hope to see more of you on Tuesday. I hate having to write this, but it's been disappointing the last few weeks to see just a handful of teams at The Mad Hatter. I certainly understand that "real life" interferes with Trivia Night, and that schedules change, priorities change. For many of you, Trivia Night may not be an every week thing, and just a fun night out every once in a while. At the other place, I saw many of the same faces every week, and that was so great to see. You all have supported me and my Trivia so wonderfully in the past, and right now we are in a bar that really enjoys having us there. Michael and his staff have treated me with such respect, and I enjoy doing Trivia at The Mad Hatter so much.

But when I see just a few teams in, it can be a bit disheartening. The bar does have to do a little more in terms of promoting the night to get more folks in, as I have also done, and have to continue doing. It would be great to see more of you in the coming weeks. If any of you have any feedback for me, please do drop me a line at my email: jbq1462@hotmail.com.

I hope we can get the number of teams up a bit in the coming weeks, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night.

No comments: