Wednesday, June 06, 2007

At Least I Beat Bonds To 756

I wanted to let you all know that the Top 100 Red Sox blog that I wrote for earlier this year is getting some new posts, with some new profiles of Red Sox legends. It stopped for a while, but my friend Cormac from Dublin wrote a great profile of Red Sox player # 33, Curt Schilling. Also, number 32, Dick Radatz, is up today as well.

It's a cool site and I'm glad to be a part of it. The next profile I'm writing, on some guy named Babe Ruth, will be up on the site some time this weekend. Please check it out:
http://top100redsox.blogspot.com/

So how did I reach #756 before Barry Bonds? Simple, this is my 756th blog post since I began this site back in March 2006. I'm proud I reached that number, and I can honestly say I did it without any "help," if you know what I mean.

4 comments:

Jere said...

I don't know, man, I think you've been injecting your keyboard fingers with unnatural substances...

Another tough loss, and TZ has to ease my pain again. I love it--this one, about a time 10 years after a nuclear bomb hit, started with the line "The year is 1974, and this...is the Twilight Zone." Ha. I actually don't think I've seen this one. Sweeeet.

BklynSoxFan said...

I love those Twilight Zone episodes set in the "far off future," years like 1974 or 1997. Years that are now in the far, distant past. "The Man In The Cave" was another great episode, especially seeing John Marley (who played Jack Woltz in "The Godfather") in it...

Jere said...

I thought the old man looked familiar. I looked through his entire catalog on imdb, before realizing I knew him from another Zone episode! He was also the pilot in that plane that goes back to dinosaur times and then comes back but not quite far enough. (And lands at Idlewild Airport.)

I also noticed both he and John Marley appeared in a lot of the same TV shows through the 60s and 70s.

Cormac said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work skipper.